Transnational Meeting: November 2019
Keele University (UK)
The first transnational meeting was held at Keele University on 25th and 26th November 2019.
Aims of the meeting:
- – To ensure efficient coordination and decision-making processes, and a high degree of trust and communication between all partners involved.
- – Review all partners’ expertise and knowledge in the area of IPVA.
- – Discuss partners’ specific tasks and responsibilities.
- – Discuss financial aspects, time monitoring and communication between partners.
- – Set and agree progress goals for the subsequent meetings.
- – Establish the Quality Control Committee, vote to appoint a Chair.
- – Discuss and plan to achieve intellectual outputs meeting time line.
- – Discuss the plan of action for the development of intellectual.
- – Exchange ideas and expertise in content of modules.
- – Discuss promotion strategy.
Monday 25th November 2019
|09.15-09.45||Registration and Welcome: Professor Pat Owen, Head of School, School of Nursing and Midwifery, Keele University.|
|09.45-10.15||Introduction to the REVAMP Project: Professor June Keeling|
|10.30-12.00||Individual presentations by REVAMP partners: experience of university in international projects, cooperation with EU, contribution to project|
|12.00-12.30||Official REVAMP team photograph|
|13.30-14.45||Individual presentations by REVAMP partners: experience of university in international projects, cooperation with EU, contribution to project|
|14.45-15.15||What Governance procedures need to be in place and how will they be managed? Nominate a Chair for the quality control committee. Agree on the function and reporting of the quality mechanisms.|
|15.30-15.45||REVAMP Website presentation|
|15.45-17.15||Administrative aspects of the project: Project Administrator Financial aspects (participation costs, travel costs, administration fee) Promotion strategy (project web site, flyers and brochures, conferences, papers, logo, social media strategy) Translation of REVAMP Project Timetable Discuss and agree process for raising concerns Inter-institutional agreement Dissemination and Impact Strategy Discuss and agree communication stratgey between partners|
Tuesday 26th November 2019
|09.30-09.45||Registration and Welcome|
|09.45-11.15||Group discussion, design and development of Intellectual Outputs to ensure consistency. Tasks and responsibilities of each partner. Output 1: REVAMP Platform Output 2 (Module 1): Orientation to platform (user guide) Output 3 (Module 2): Child abuse Output 4 (Module 3): Adult Output 5 (Module 4): Older person Output 6 (Module 5): Assessment Output 7: Transnational support for victims of IPVA Output 8: Handbook|
|11.30-12.45||Working session 1: Developing the Intellectual Output. Output 2 (Module 1) Output 4 (Module 3/ Adult) Output 5 (Module 4/Older person Output 6 (Module 5/ Assessment)|
|13.45-15.00||Working session 2: Developing the Intellectual Output. Output 8 (Handbook) Output 3 (Module 2/ Child abuse) Output 7 (Transnational support for victims of IPVA)|
|15.00-15.30||A focus on the implementation of the project Agree on project logo Planning ahead: objectives and progress goals to be met for next meeting. Agree date of meeting in Iceland Any questions? Evaluation of day 2|