The REVAMP team aims:
- To develop a freely available and easily accessed online training package consisting of five modules for medical and healthcare practitioners to enhance their recognition of an understanding of intimate partner violence and abuse [IPVA]/domestic violence and abuse [DVA], thereby improving the health outcome of victims.
- Engage health professionals, educators, practitioners, researchers and students in the REVAMP network to share best practice, evidence and resources related IPVA/DVA.
- Provide a European platform where health professionals, educators, practitioners, researchers and students can access in country support and help for victims of IPVA/DVA.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the seven REVAMP partner countries to ensure the medical and healthcare provider workforce is knowledge and able to respond appropriately to victims of IPVA/DVA.
- Address IPVA/DVA across the life span.